We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) data that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or phone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or variety of browser).
- This info is transferred to, held and processed by us in the United States of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our website and related services, and to produce reports, information, and other pertinent Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to authorized third parties such as our retailers, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended functions;
- During using "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to send you their ads and use the same information to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring that your privacy is of the utmost importance at our company;
- If you register with us, you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously supplied via the account section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services Aren't designed nor are they meant for use by children 13 and under;
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as person. We gather your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you select to take part in an interactive quality of our Websites such as a critique, survey or promotion. You may:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when enrolling with our Websites or in connection with a competition entry; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) if participating in a survey or survey; or article a general comment and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your visit originated and your usage of our Sites unique to the webpages you visit, and the extent of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial role in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your inquiries, serving you better in general, and understanding your needs. In addition, we use this data in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you supplied the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support providers who host and handle information, process credit card orders, send our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering companies and other people with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other customers where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, opinions or other information in relation to goods or services, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to help in assessing site traffic, understanding customer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also utilize a secure and dependable server hosting place in the usa, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technologies to protect your data. From the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via email at the last known email address you have provided us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may happen while we consider necessary actions to find out the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have many choices regarding the way we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select not to find any marketing information from us. You've got a chance to modify your data from your personal account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, then please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are appropriate for the usage of a minor child under the age of 13 and they are illegal at any time to submit PII to us. Also, if you're under 18, you need to use bestessays.com only with involvement and approval of a parent or guardian.